JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He doesnt list anything on his website about his stance on 2nd amendment, and the issues around gun control. If he has the cahoonas to publish it on his webiste and we can hold him to it, I'd meet with him.

He doesn't even state his party affiliation. Not that it's hard to figure out, but you always have to wonder what a politician's trying to accomplish by hiding behind middle-of-the-road platitudes and hiding what he truly believes in.

Oppose all efforts that limit the rights of law abiding Americans to own guns
If you look under Values on his site you will see this.

I also asked what party platform he was running on because I had the same question, the reply;
The reason we don't have Republican all over the site is not to win the left, but to reach out to the many disenchanted voters that are tired of 'party politics'. We want people to read David's blog posts, review his positions on Issues and then they will see who he is and not simply look for a party label. Conservative values don't change - party politics change with every poll.

Oppose all efforts that limit the rights of law abiding Americans to own guns

I'm sorry but that's kind of limp wristed in a "common sense gun laws" sounding way. I see he's a member of the VFW and American Legion but not the NRA, GOA or SAF.

No matter what he really believes and will fight for, his website tells me that he's anti-gun.

I'm sorry but that's kind of limp wristed in a "common sense gun laws" sounding way. I see he's a member of the VFW and American Legion but not the NRA, GOA or SAF.

No matter what he really believes and will fight for, his website tells me that he's anti-gun.

I sent him your reply and just waiting for a response. He says he is an NRA member and comes across as a good guy, grew up here in Centralia, hunts, fishes, etc. but I agree his web site doesn't convey this. Maybe he isn't what we need but lets take the time to look a little closer before we toss him out. I would hope a local has a better idea on how we feel than some lawyer from Seattle will. ****, send him an e-mail asking all the questions you want, the e-mail address is [email protected].
Good Luck

Although he's WAAAAAAY out of my congressional district, I'd like to exhort everyone to give ANY AND ALL "newcomers" who are running for public office a fair chance and put them to your own "litmus test" before you go an "poo-poo" them... our country DESPERATLEY NEEDS "fresh blood" in the halls of government in the worst possible way... before blood winds up running in the streets from throwing off governmrnt tyranny.

I'm just sayin'... :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads