JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They have about 7 boxes of 9mm UMC, 250 rd @ $57.99.

And about 12 boxes of 9mm blazer Blazer Brass, 50 rd @ $13/ box.

I could only snag one of the UMC bricks since I'm low on cash. But I thought I would give anyone in the area a heads up.

Good luck

:s0155:

Straight shooters in Lebanon had 4 cases of PMC .223 and more in back (i think) yesterday 2pm ish :)

Not to mention more ammo on the shelfs then I had seen in any store in a long time in various calibers

STeven

Beaverton-Hillsdale Bimart had about a dozen 9 mm. umc mega packs and probably two cases of the blazer brass about an hour ago. Still no powder:(

The Albany Bi-Mart has a limit of 5 boxes per caliber per person. it was all most like a carnival at the counter! People went crazy! I was able to get 5 boxes of 9mm and 3 of .357! Just missed on the mega pacs, seen the last of them leaving as I walked up! A man at the checkout told me that Obama is going to come and get all that ammo. I just looked at him and said, "no he won't". Left it at that.
The wife went back later and they still had 2 boxes of 9mm, the good woman that she is, she grabbed them!

The wife went back later and they still had 2 boxes of 9mm, the good woman that she is, she grabbed them![/QUOTE]

WOW, does she have a sister?... lol

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads