JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They have about 7 boxes of 9mm UMC, 250 rd @ $57.99.

And about 12 boxes of 9mm blazer Blazer Brass, 50 rd @ $13/ box.

I could only snag one of the UMC bricks since I'm low on cash. But I thought I would give anyone in the area a heads up.

Good luck

:s0155:

Straight shooters in Lebanon had 4 cases of PMC .223 and more in back (i think) yesterday 2pm ish :)

Not to mention more ammo on the shelfs then I had seen in any store in a long time in various calibers

STeven

Beaverton-Hillsdale Bimart had about a dozen 9 mm. umc mega packs and probably two cases of the blazer brass about an hour ago. Still no powder:(

The Albany Bi-Mart has a limit of 5 boxes per caliber per person. it was all most like a carnival at the counter! People went crazy! I was able to get 5 boxes of 9mm and 3 of .357! Just missed on the mega pacs, seen the last of them leaving as I walked up! A man at the checkout told me that Obama is going to come and get all that ammo. I just looked at him and said, "no he won't". Left it at that.
The wife went back later and they still had 2 boxes of 9mm, the good woman that she is, she grabbed them!

The wife went back later and they still had 2 boxes of 9mm, the good woman that she is, she grabbed them![/QUOTE]

WOW, does she have a sister?... lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads