JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"It's been this way for 2 weeks now. Most of the brands are obscure, but still its ammo."

That picture sure looks like Remington, Federal, Winchester and Hornady. I guess those are obscure brands.

I'm in Missoula tonight. I'm already loaded up on not only ammo but reloading components so I'm not even going to look for that store.

I did stop at a couple of stores that I passed and they had ammo but their prices were high, like 18.95 for a white box of 50 9mm fmj.

The author said it right. Right now there are ammo and components going begging at decent prices - no bids or low bids on gunbroker.com.

The only thing I see that's still in short supply are primers but I have plenty and won't pay a premium.

$.02

OK, I did go into that store this morning since it was just 6 blocks or so from our motel.

High prices. Really high. No wonder they have ammo.

I went into Walmart in Missoula and in Kalispell today - sold out except the usual - a few boxes if .243 and 30.06 and some bird shot shotgun ammo. Otherwise, empty shelves.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top