JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lets go fishin then! :D

The boat is ready, come on up!!!

52859984-D245-4B5A-9875-15C7AAF6EE1B.jpeg

F80D909D-A1C6-404C-A1F7-8308DA8EEA65.jpeg

Last Edited:
Can you explain how one affects the other? I know it's a little off topic, but throughout 13 pages of this contentious thread, this comment (yours) stood out.
Gang of bikers.. I was mostly responding to the video posted right before the one your quoting here. Which was clearly a gang. (I dont care if they arent colored)
I hate ANY gang activity. Its a known fact that south america has "systemic" gang problems. Better than 50% (and thats an extreme conservative estimate) pay directly to gangs to be granted access over the boarder. Pretty much 100% of the juveniles are pressed into sevice as mules or once in america as pushers and they are told if you dont your family will die. Its all gang related.
All gangs should be wiped off the face of the planet.

I have nothing against any races (except China the country amd highly suspicious of chinese unless they denounce their gov) i dont like their music but live qnd let live juwt dont blast it, i have zero problems with "southerners" but i certainly do with the system and the obvious manipulations and problems they cause. We have to pay out of our own pockets for them and many of them are career crims. All are at least guilty of illegal entry. Not a good start. They need to solve their own problems with or without our help.
Im 100% for a massive border wall. Im not so much for CBP agents driving all over private property like they own everything. Especially on the Canadian border. Youll never make anything "perfect" but you can fix the bulk of most any issue.

Theres getting to be VERY little i respect now a days as far as social or political policy etc. Its all so massively F'd off. Government is soo overblown its pretty damn easy for gsngs to get on the inside. And the politicians are pretty much cut from the same cloth. Only guns and a healthy respect for for every INDIVIDUAL will solve it.
I dont respect hardly and groups these days. There's precious few sadly.

So I took part in a motorcycle event that weaves through Portlands alleys. Some people may have heard of it.
In theory its 100% legal as the alleys are public right of ways. Just the usual legalities apply, speed limits, sort signs, registered vehicles etc. But that is on the individual.

I can get that the hum drum of motorcycles going through the alley is potentially a pain in the butt (bare in mind that 90% of people were out there with the kids waving and having a great time as it's a pretty entertaining spectacle)

But In one alley, a man came out from his house onto public property and pointed a handgun at riders heads as they went past. Handgun raised and pointed in one hand, rifle (maybe a .308 or 30-30) in the other. He positioned himself so people had to go around/near him, some riders being only a few feet away, most going about 5-10mph because there was some congestion. Basically sitting ducks. We were quite obviously motorcycle enthusiasts, quite obviously not menacing nor threatening. There was no political slant at all, we could not have been mistaken for Vegan ISIS or anyone out to cause trouble/damage.

I'm 100% for your/my right to keep arms, I have multiple handguns and rifles. However, this guy is seriously problematic. If some motorcycles riding through an alley that happens to be behind your property is enough for you to snap and go out and threaten dozens of people at point blank then I personally don't think you are fit to keep weapons.

What are your thoughts? I feel like no ones really snitched on him, we all just wanted to get on our way and leave him in the rearview but I do worry about people having future entanglements with this gentleman.
Anyone in that ride could have lawfully dispatched him to the mental hospital in the sky...

Personally, while it is his right, I do not think his actions benefit the 2A cause... Kind of like when gun owners wear body armor, a battle helmet and pack an ar15 into a Subway sandwich store or a local public meeting to discuss the rates for residential water bills in order to "showcase" their constitutional right to carry.
That type of action may play well to an audience of firearm enthusiasts, but it alienates many voters... Does not exactly make them feel safer to see that in the neighborhood... That is the type of activity that creates voters for Biden.
Uhhhh... it is not ANYONE'S right to point a gun at other people unless in self-defense against a lethal threat.

Is that actually the guy who is the reason fir the thread? Menacing misdemeanor... a year in jail and up to $6250 fine.

That's a slap on the wrist for sure.
Yes, he was arrested and charged with menacing, then processed in.

My understanding is that he was then released without bail to show up at his hearing in a couple of months when they get around to it.

The odds in MultCo are that he'll show up for the hearing, but the county's attorney (whomever Kate's lackey Schmidt throws at it) won't, and the judge will dismiss the case. If he does show, and Keller 'Demonstrates remorse', he'll be given a small fine and 'time served' (about three hours), or a weekend of community service. There wasn't enough press to make an example out of him... (do I sound bitter?)

OTOH; it will come under the purview of Kirsten Snowden's department and she loves to give interviews in which she can scrunch up her face and say that sour word... gun.

Uhhhh... it is not ANYONE'S right to point a gun at other people unless in self-defense against a lethal threat.
"ANYONE" totally inaccurate..
Infact we pay alot of people to point guns at other people infact we even train them too.
What makes you think they are some super humans and have some great authority that the rest of us dont.
I think its kinda childish to think that really guns AREN'T MADE to point at other people.
I mean you can hunt with them etc. But ive never hunted. I mostly train and practice for self defense. Which *omg* means some day i think i might actually have to point a gun at someone (in self defense)

This Fud attitude is getting a little old.
Lest not pretend ok. Lets also not act luke having a gun pointed at you is the end of the world reason to RHEEE all iver the place. Its a threat/warning.

You play stupid games, you get stupid prizes. And F around and find out are
all applicable here.

Still not condoning either party, i guarantee you id be out there throwing nails or something in the driveway and picking them up later with a magnet. And you better damn well believe id have serious compact firepower incase they cant take a hint.

This Fud attitude is getting a little old.
Lest not pretend ok. Lets also not act luke having a gun pointed at you is the end of the world reason to RHEEE all iver the place. Its a threat/warning.
Whats worse than the 'Fud attitude' is the misspelling of words, poor grammar etc.

Please proofread your messages before posting as proper spelling and grammar are paramount to being understood in a somewhat intelligent manner.

What are 'lest', 'luke' , RHEEE and iver supposed to mean ?

Whats worse than the 'Fud attitude' is the misspelling of words, poor grammar etc.

Please proofread your messages before posting as proper spelling and grammar are paramount to being understood in a somewhat intelligent manner.

What are 'lest', 'luke' , RHEEE and iver supposed to mean ?
Lol sorry. Figure it out..
I havent the slightest inclination to appease spelling or grammer snobs. FAR better things to do.

Wow, somebody woke up in the wrong country! This here be 'Murica, and we don't need no Spellin Nazi, or Grammer Gestapo, so, move along with your superior self and leave the spellin'in and grammer'in to us real folk who maybe couldn't learn so gooder in that fancy skuelin place under that old harpy teachin lady!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top