JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, it's the have not GED wonders who struggle to understand basic economics of supply and demand and cry like antifa that the world is unfair because they can't make it in life πŸ˜…

Then they think the sellers of said ammo are just trying to make their rent. When in fact their lake house is paid off and they are a landlord of a few rentals to boot. πŸ‘†

Keep winning at life though... πŸ˜‰
How is Burien these days ?
Lol

Why do these "bikers" need to be obnoxious and in a group? Are they such a bunch of cowards they can't ride without 100 of their bros, menacing society? Then cry when someone menaces them back?

You're lucky that old man wasn't completely ready to go. Like a jaywalker taunting a car, you may technically have the right of way despite jaywalking, but that's not going to unbreak your legs or put your brain back into your skull if someone having a bad day revs it...

You're all entitled to your opinions on people riding motorcycles through the neighborhoods.
I believe you asked in your original post: "What are your thoughts?"

The vast majority of people you asked on this forum have answered your question: both sides are in the wrong for their respective actions. His was worse, but you and the group are also in the wrong. Why continue to dig yourself a hole by justifying your douchebaggery? You have your answer, move on.

Why do these "bikers" need to be obnoxious and in a group? Are they such a bunch of cowards they can't ride without 100 of their bros, menacing society? Then cry when someone menaces them back?

You're lucky that old man wasn't completely ready to go. Like a jaywalker taunting a car, you may technically have the right of way despite jaywalking, but that's not going to unbreak your legs or put your brain back into your skull if someone having a bad day revs it...
Brings up another good point. I know in seattle any group over 5 i think it is, can be considered a "gang"
Have no idea idea what the laws are down there and dont really care. Juet something to think about in this whole scenario.
Yeah. The numbers ARE intimidating regardless of the legality or sanctions.

A group of young bikers trying to act like "The Wild One" Light. Intimidate normal people by invading their space with noise and antics that cause disruption and minor damage. Trying to keep the damage below the threshold of "lawbreaking" and claiming that improper use of "public space" is innocent fun.

Lucky for them the old guy had better control of himself than a Minneapolis Police Officer. :rolleyes:

Lets take a long look at this from the publics point of view, a bunch of hooigans ridding around on "Non Traditional" type bikes and doing all sort of illegal stuff, and then you get butt hurt because a citizen got startled and was attempting to potentially defend himself from what he perceived as a threat!
And this isn't the first time a bunch of motor bike hoolgans have done stupid sh!t like this, and then complain when it all goes to hell!

Frankly, this firmly fits in the "Do stupid Sh!t, Win Stupid prizes" category!

Lets take a long look at this from the publics point of view, a bunch of hooigans ridding around on "Non Traditional" type bikes and doing all sort of illegal stuff, and then you get butt hurt because a citizen got startled and was attempting to potentially defend himself from what he perceived as a threat!
And this isn't the first time a bunch of motor bike hoolgans have done stupid sh!t like this, and then complain when it all goes to hell!

Frankly, this firmly fits in the "Do stupid Sh!t, Win Stupid prizes" category!
Watching this reminds me how much i utterly HATE gangs and thugs or groups of "hoons" they NEED to be snuffed out completely.
You want to do that bubblegum go in the woods. Etc.

Gangs and stupid shΒ‘t like this are the #1 reason i want LEGAL immigration not that it will solve the problem completely but will cut down on it.
I am truly sorry but i hate gangs and that mentality so much im pretty much opposed to ALL immigration from south America till they rise up and reform themselves with our help.
Im not against immigration, i am 100% for making the public safe against idiots like these bikers.
Cops arent enough.
I think ANY jury would sympathize with anyone but the bikers in almost any case.

You'll never get people who struggled through kindergarten to understand this. I had a thread on boom cars. Some of the fine folks here thought boom cars are ok.

One of them also thought videos of shootings made him an expert on wound ballistics. When I quoted and cited a Dr. who is a wound ballistics expert he didn't accept it because I'm not a Dr...some real geniuses here...πŸ˜…

I HATE "boom cars"!!!!!!!! It's bad enough out on the street when they pull up next to me... SMDH. But NIMBY!!!!!!! :mad:

No shortage of differing opinions here.... but we're here for the discussions, yes? And that's what we're gonna get whenever we post our own genius opinions, is somebody that differs with us. For me it's all good. But then, I'm the smartest guy in the room. LOL :D

Really don't need a bunch of 'urban' wannabees in the woods. The city is the best place for them and their 'entitled' behavior. The banjos are strong!

Plenty of desert or hill trails. We have several Nat Forests here, but we also have OMV trails. I stayed away from them when I used to hike. But our hiking trails are shared with horses and ya gotta watch where ya step. Then when I tried hiking trails near Bend, I nearly got run over a bunch of times by the beep beep zoom mountain bikers, who yell at ya to get out of the way, then flip you off for not responding fast enough as they whip by at 55mph. Too crowded for me, I moved back to God's country. I'm pretty sure I'd rather have the horse poop than those human pieces of excrement!!!

I do go bicycling on mountain trails/roads, the tame ones. And I am not bashful about telling other bikers to walk their bikes past hikers. Now the e-bike crowd is zipping uphill past hikers and muscle-powered bikers too, then descending at speed on 50 pound bikes carrying batteries and motors. I get told I'm "not cool" and other colorful insults but I don't care.

People are just a holes to other people. It's been going on for thousands of years, I think we're in a rough patch right now because a certain ruling party has taken away any consequences.

A potential future 'news' article:

'Mountain bicyclists reported missing in the Deschutes National Forest. Foul play suspected'

'Hikers today reported finding a several mountain bikes in the area of XXX in the DNF.

The bikes appear to have been damaged and intentionally hidden in the brush to conceal them from being found.

An investigation of the area revealed several shoeprints, many more than the number of bicyclists and there are traces of blood on the ground as well.

It is suspected the bikers may have had an altercation with foot hikers on the trail as there have been ongoing reports of biker/hiker encounters over trail safety issues as the bikers are often reported as riding dangerously with no regard for the safety of the foot hikers.

But In one alley, a man came out from his house onto public property and pointed a handgun at riders heads as they went past. Handgun raised and pointed in one hand, rifle (maybe a .308 or 30-30) in the other.
Fairly certain that's illegal. Did you call the police? That guy shouldn't be allowed to own guns anymore.

166.190 Pointing firearm at another; courts having jurisdiction over offense. Any person over the age of 12 years who, with or without malice, purposely points or aims any loaded or empty pistol, gun, revolver or other firearm, at or toward any other person within range of the firearm, except in self-defense, shall be fined upon conviction in any sum not less than $10 nor more than $500, or be imprisoned in the county jail not less than 10 days nor more than six months, or both. Justice courts have jurisdiction concurrent with the circuit court of the trial of violations of this section. When any person is charged before a justice court with violation of this section, the court shall, upon motion of the district attorney, at any time before trial, act as a committing magistrate, and if probable cause be established, hold such person to the grand jury.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top