JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK I know this is not funny but why are these embysols in DC trying to detroy the constitution over a few sandy hook victims when 1,000% more americans are killed each year than sandy hook incident "On average, about 24,000 Americans die each flu season, according to the CDC." and 475% more flu victim so far this year over same time last year "Shah said more than 19,000 flu cases have been reported this year, compared to a little more than 4,000 last year."

Farley: ‘Severe' Strain Of Flu Reaches Epidemic Proportions In New York City « CBS New York

Xoiuld it be that it is not to part of their hidden agenda to combat the FLU

If we ban the flu, then big pharma cannot make all its money on worthless , overpriced and toxic flu shots.. We need the flu! It keeps power and money hungry pharm companies and the politicians they pay off, rich and happy.

Guns, are a threat on the other hand, as they can be eventually used to take away money and power from these same corrupt tyrants.

Excellent! I want him to outlaw the flu with his career polical hack buddy Biden. Then I won't need that pesky shot every year. No one will get it anymore, and we'll all live happily ever after!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top