JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Frank Gaffeny has created a free 10 video course with supporting materials on the Muslim Brotherhood in America and their perpetration into our culture and government.

I have only watched the first several hours, but this video series is a very good and well documented. He doesn't pull any punches, and talks about all of the news we should be getting from the MSM, but of course have not.

Please check it out at zzz.muslimbrotherhoodinamerica.com/ (replace the zzz's with www).

This series was only put on line a few days ago.

Yes, and the media isn't anti-Muslim already. Perhaps you've forgotten who owns and controls the media in this country; and it sure isn't Muslims.

I have both professional and personal beliefs on all of this based on personal knowledge, personal relgeous beliefs and professional exposure, and have to the conclusion that even though th emedia may not be owned or anti-islamics, that the owners of th emedia companines are in bed with the radicals and clowns currently running our contry into the crapper.

Yes, and the media isn't anti-Muslim already. Perhaps you've forgotten who owns and controls the media in this country; and it sure isn't Muslims.

G. Soros owns the media, his parents were Jewish but he despises Jews because they follow the word of God. As Hitler once said "The Jews Must Be Destroyed Because They Are The Conscience Of The World." and I'm sure Soros agrees with that
You know Burt; I bet you fit in with the Lake Oswego Crowd alot better than I first imagined.

Those who all living in fear, anyone who opens their mouth on the littlest thing is ostracized.

When others are asked to collaborate or questioned, it is done in manner to intimidate or suggest intimidation and then they have memory problems and confuse the facts because they are looking out after their careers, promotions, job assignments or lack of extra duties being assigned for playing along or getting along.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top