JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cottage Grove resident. My hobbies are 1 piece jigsaw puzzles and underwater breakdancing. but seriously ...Retired university professor and software developer. not afraid of facts but recently discovered that not all truths need be spoken.

Cottage Grove resident. My hobbies are 1 piece jigsaw puzzles and underwater breakdancing. but seriously ...Retired university professor and software developer. not afraid of facts but recently discovered that not all truths need be spoken.
Very true. Some truths need to be TYPED.

Lulz, welcome.

Welcome to the forum.

In regards to reading the rules....
I hope so....It does make the job of being a Moderator easier...:D

Truth...
Some truths are non-negotiable....try not following gravity's "truth" and get back to me...:D
Some truths are just someone's perception , which you may happen to agree with.
Andy

Welcome to the forum.

In regards to reading the rules....
I hope so....It does make the job of being a Moderator easier...:D

Truth...
Some truths are non-negotiable....try not following gravity's "truth" and get back to me...:D
Some truths are just someone's perception , which you may happen to agree with.
Andy

There is one hard and fast rule that you must always ask yourself at every fork in the road during your pursuit of "truth"…. WWSD?

Translation: "What Would Stomper Do"? o_O

OK, not really. :D

Welcome! What was your area of expertise as a professor?
I was lucky enough to have been in grad school when the social science department decided to experiment with focusing on topics and addressing through through 2 or 3 disciplines. My focus was on the history of education and examining the influence of political shifts and prejudice. Shorter answer history and social psychology.. I think it's best and worst thing I could have done. I believe the psych component made me a much better historian, Historical patterns make much more sense once one understands some psychological pattern. Go ahead, ask me anything you want about Deaf Education between 1815 and 1861.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you! There is knowledge and wisdom here, such as: Knowledge tells you you can jump out of a speeding helicopter and survive, Wisdom tells you to make sure its going the right way up first!

And experience tells you, both will hurt!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top