JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But what if the seller forgot an important detail in the original post that they have had questions about? Sure, we can update the OP, but for those who may have been interested in your item had a specific description been there, they may have sold it. By updating the OP AND bumping it indicating the new change, or addition, this will give past veiwers a chance to reconsider their interest. Otherwise they may not look at it again thinking it isn't exactly what they want. Example: I post a Colt 1911 for $800. Someone see's it thinking it's a 45acp, and continues with their life. I update it to specify it is actually a 38 Super, which that veiwer would have jumped on because that is what they wanted. Without the bump indicating the additional detail, that person may never look at the post again, and the seller may not make a sale because nobody else wants a 38 super. With the bump, the other guy has a better chance of noticing and a sale can be made.

Just one of many possibilities why I feel some bumps are acceptable.

Answering an asked (relevant) question is already acceptable under the bump rules now so this is not a problem.

What isn't acceptable are the guys posting this example:

Person: Nice gun

Seller: Thanks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR