JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rules for the Non-Military

(Make sure you read #13 twice)

Dear Civilians, we know that the current state of affairs in our great nation has many civilians up in arms and excited to join the military.

For those of you who can't join, you can still lend a hand. Here are a few of the areas where we would like your assistance:

1. The next time you see any adults talking (or wearing a hat) during the playing of the National Anthem - kick their azs.

2. When you witness, firsthand, someone burning the American Flag in protest - kick their azs.

3. Regardless of the rank they held while they served, pay the highest amount of respect to all veterans. If you see anyone doing otherwise, quietly pull them aside and explain how these veterans fought for the very freedom they bask in every second. Enlighten them on the many sacrifices these veterans made to make this Nation great. Then hold them down while a disabled veteran kicks their azs.

4. If you were never in the military, DO NOT pretend that you were. Wearing battle dress uniforms (BDUs) or Jungle Fatigues, telling others that you used to be 'Special Forces'. Collecting GI Joe memorabilia might have been okay when you were seven years old, but now it will only make you look stupid and get your azs kicked.

5. Next time you come across an Air Force member, do not ask them, 'Do you fly a jet?' Not everyone in the Air Force is a pilot. Such ignorance deserves an azs-kicking (children are exempt).

6. If you witness someone calling the Coast Guard 'non-military', inform them of their mistake - and kick their azs.

7. Next time Old Glory (the US flag) prances by during a parade, get on your damn feet and pay homage to her by placing your hand over your heart. This includes arrogant politicians who think someone may be offended. Quietly thank the military member or veteran lucky enough to be carrying her - of course, failure to do either of those could earn you a severe azs-kicking.

9. 'Your mama wears combat boots' never made sense to me - stop saying it! If she did, she would most likely be a vet and therefore would kick your azs!

10. 'Flyboy' (Air Force), 'Jarhead' (Marines), 'Grunt' (Army), 'Squid' (Navy), 'Puddle Jumpers'(Coast Guard), Bubblehead (Subsailor), etc., are terms of endearment we use describing each other.
Unless you are a service member or vet, you have not earned the right to use them. Using them could get your azs kicked.

11. Last, but not least, whether or not you become a member of the military, support our troops and their families. Every Thanksgiving and religious holiday that you enjoy with family and friends, please remember that there are literally thousands of soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen far from home wishing they could be with their families. Thank God for our military and the sacrifices they make every day. Without them, our country would get its azs kicked.

12. It's the Veteran, not the reporter, who has given us the freedom of the press.
It's the Veteran, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
It's the Veteran, not the community organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.
It's the Military who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

Oh, AND ONE MORE:

13. If you ever see anyone singing the national anthem in Spanish -

KICK THEIR AzS.

whats wrong with people wearing surplus BDUs, provided theres no insignias on it except US Flags, and possibly their name if they match?

Insignias/SSIs/Badges, I understand. but simply wearing surplus jackets/pants.... nothing wrong with that, or we should also be kicking the butts of everyone who had an A-2 bomber's jacket....

whats wrong with people wearing surplus BDUs, provided theres no insignias on it except US Flags, and possibly their name if they match?

Insignias/SSIs/Badges, I understand. but simply wearing surplus jackets/pants.... nothing wrong with that, or we should also be kicking the butts of everyone who had an A-2 bomber's jacket....

You Sir need a kick in the azs :) ...

Keith

lol Keith; like I said, nothing wrong with wearing stripped/surplus BDUs as long as there aint patches on it that aint earned.... in fact, when companies are selling the same things without patches/insignias/badges onto the commercial market....its a moot point. NOW...wearing Dress Uniforms that you didn't earn, outside the context of costumes or roleplaying or reenactments.....THAT deserves a butt-kicking.

Fred
#13: I am not sure I agree with that.
If a guy sings the Anthem in Spanish it beats the heck out of a guy standing with his hands at his side gazing off into the distance. Especially since a whole bunch of idiots elected THAT GUY POTUS. (extra letters included for identification)

Sheldon

The one that I hate, for those of you who worked in combat situations, is

" So, how many guys did you shoot?"

Makes me want to punch people in the mouth.

Great list and support gentlemen, Semper Fi

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads