JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I haven't spent much time in forums in the past few years. Home beer brewing and iFish mostly. I am looking to sell a class III and Curt Foley of Curt's discount guns suggested here.

Vote conservatively and have many libertarian leanings.

Favorite gun? tough question. The one I get the most fun out of is a Marlin .17 but my "never selling" gun is a SS Marlin guide gun, this is an early S/N when they were still factory porting the barrel. I added some goodies from Wild West guns like a big loop lever and a trigger kit. Light bullets and maximum charge takes it to over 2000 fps with a 2.5" group at 100 yards.

I just came home today with a Ruger Gunsite Scout in .308 and my shoes are still wet from walking out back to run 20 rounds through it. Only one thing to say about this gun "Sweet". I adjusted the length of pull so it fits me (6' 4") and the trigger is perfection out of the box. This one is definitely in the running for first lady.

Picked up the Olympic edition 10/22 take down last month, nothing special but I love weird stuff so . . . :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top