JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Lake Stevens
State
Washington
WTB: Ruger Wiley Clapp revolver

I am looking for a Ruger Wiley Clapp revolver, either a GP100 or SP101. I am looking for the Wiley Clapp version
simply because I prefer the Novak sights.
I would like a 2 1/4" to 3" barrel.
I am open to caliber. My preference is .357 magnum, but one in 10mm or .44 Special would be considered.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
WTB: Ruger Wiley Clapp revolver

I am looking for a Ruger Wiley Clapp revolver, either a GP100 or SP101. I am looking for the Wiley Clapp version
simply because I prefer the Novak sights.
I would like a 2 1/4" to 3" barrel.
I am open to caliber. My preference is .357 magnum, but one in 10mm or .44 Special would be considered.
I believe I have what you are looking for but am not 100% sure. It belonged to my husband who recently passed. It is definitely a Ruger SP101 .357. I don't believe he ever shot the gun but can't be 100% certain

20201122_143136.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.