JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$715
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SOLD. SOLD. SOLD.

Ruger MKII .22lr with a total VOLQUARTSEN CUSTOM JOB, at their facility in Carroll Iowa, complete with accurization, trigger job { 2.3lbs }, Extractor, compensator, Hogue grips. Pistol is MATCH GRADE and in excellent condition. From a Ransom rest at 15 yards, will put 10 rounds thru the same hole without enlarging the hole using Eley Tenex Match Grade ammo. 1" group at 100 yards and 3/8" group at 50 yds. Includes Tasco Mini Mag MM25 red dot optic and holster and two mags. This is as spectacular a competition/hunting .22 LR as you will likely ever come across. Simply a "tack driver" !

Volquartsen now sells this same setup at over $1300 !!!

$715 with extra mag and Red Dot Optic
( will consider offers But NO LOW BALLERS )

Will answer all questions promptly.

Thanks,

Richard

MK II.jpg MK II-1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Sweet piece! What optic does it come with? Are you looking for any trades? Thanks.
It has a Tasco MM25 mounted on it and comes with 8 X 10 rd magazines. As for trades, I can't think of a firearm that I need but would consider suppressed ammo in either .22LR, 300 blackout, or 9mm as a trade or partial trade. Let me know.

Thanks,

Richard

Where did the comp come from, and how is it attached? Is the barrel threaded? Also, do you still have the adjustable rear site?
The comp came from Volquartsen. I do still have the original rear sight, I just need to dig thru my gunsafe and put my hands on it. The barrel that's on the gun now is a flat sided, "slab" bull barrel. You can get another barrel easy enough that is already threaded and interchange them as you see fit. You won't find a better, more accurate. 22 LR pistol for anything less than twice this price !!! It'll put a BIG smile on your face the very first time you fire it.

Richard

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.