JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Very nice Ruger Vaquero 7 1/2" 45 Colt. Don't know the round count but it can't be very many. The pictures pretty much tell the condition. Asking $450 OBO to Oregon residents only with valid Oregon ID and CWP or BGC. In Lebanon but will meet half way with buyer. 541-401-1063

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the Reply. I'm new here and just noticed that you have listed this gun as Oregon ONLY. But, I guess I was able to clear up which Model this gun is - for everyone.

I can only do it through the applicable FFL dealers. Adds to the cost and hoops but it can be done.

If it is still around after Christmas and you are still looking to sell. Well, and we can make a Deal - I am a Dealer and your price is really top Dollar. I might be willing to drive down as I'm an FFL, so can do a FTF, even down there. Unless OR Laws have changed recently.

Stay in touch and if the thread gets closed then that means I no longer have it. I will check the Oregon law but I do believe that you can take that piece into your books legally.

I'll keep it in mind; if you'll keep the idea of something in the way of a lesser price "In Mind" as well.

I'm always open to other people's ideas, I just don't take them all. Let me know where you want to be and that will really determine whether we have a future or not. I will most likely be in the proximity of the Expo gun show in January sometime over the week end so keep that in mind. I want to go to the show and also the music festival at the Red Lion so keep my cell number handy.

I'm always open to other people's ideas, I just don't take them all. Let me know where you want to be and that will really determine whether we have a future or not. I will most likely be in the proximity of the Expo gun show in January sometime over the week end so keep that in mind. I want to go to the show and also the music festival at the Red Lion so keep my cell number handy.

bump

Very nice Ruger Vaquero 7 1/2" 45 Colt. Don't know the round count but it can't be very many. The pictures pretty much tell the condition. Asking $450 OBO to Oregon residents only with valid Oregon ID and CWP or BGC. In Lebanon but will meet half way with buyer. 541-401-1063

btt

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.