Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger Vaquero 7 1/2" 45 Colt

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by rltrim46ford, Dec 5, 2011.

1. rltrim46ford

rltrim46ford lebanon Well-Known Member

Very nice Ruger Vaquero 7 1/2" 45 Colt. Don't know the round count but it can't be very many. The pictures pretty much tell the condition. Asking $450 OBO to Oregon residents only with valid Oregon ID and CWP or BGC. In Lebanon but will meet half way with buyer. 541-401-1063

Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  2. KKG

KKG Western Washington Member

Is this one of the "New Model" Vaqueros or one of the Old Model guns?

3. rltrim46ford

I believe it is an early one. It has the 95- serial prefix.

4. KKG

Thanks for the Reply. I'm new here and just noticed that you have listed this gun as Oregon ONLY. But, I guess I was able to clear up which Model this gun is - for everyone.

5. rltrim46ford

I can only do it through the applicable FFL dealers. Adds to the cost and hoops but it can be done.

6. KKG

If it is still around after Christmas and you are still looking to sell. Well, and we can make a Deal - I am a Dealer and your price is really top Dollar. I might be willing to drive down as I'm an FFL, so can do a FTF, even down there. Unless OR Laws have changed recently.

7. rltrim46ford

Stay in touch and if the thread gets closed then that means I no longer have it. I will check the Oregon law but I do believe that you can take that piece into your books legally.

8. KKG

I'll keep it in mind; if you'll keep the idea of something in the way of a lesser price "In Mind" as well.

9. rltrim46ford

I'm always open to other people's ideas, I just don't take them all. Let me know where you want to be and that will really determine whether we have a future or not. I will most likely be in the proximity of the Expo gun show in January sometime over the week end so keep that in mind. I want to go to the show and also the music festival at the Red Lion so keep my cell number handy.

10. rltrim46ford

bump

11. rltrim46ford

btt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.