JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I figured they were hard to find new and unfired.This one I bought for a small dealer that has had it since 2003.I do not think you will find many new Vaqureo in a 44 magnum. I think stop making them in the 44 about 2003.Again thanks for your comments

I figured they were hard to find new and unfired.This one I bought for a small dealer that has had it since 2003.I do not think you will find many new Vaquero in a 44 magnum. I think stop making them in the 44 about 2003.Again thanks for your comments

That looks like a new revolver, great score. Less than 10% of the Vaquero production was chambered in .44mag, your short barrel is even harder to find. I have a New Vaquero and Vaquero in .45LC, still looking for a nice Vaquero in .44mag, the New Vaquero being a smaller frame is not available in .44mag.

Thanks
It is a new Vaquero,When I first look at it it was in the display case and I figured it was used.When I went back and took a look at it the owner told it was new he just had it out of the box.I think I made a fair deal
Thanks again for your comments

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads