JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Tactical Solutions
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm looking to sell my heavily customized Ruger MkIII 22/45. I purchased the pistol in 2011 originally with a bull barrel, and have since upgraded it to fit my needs. It's a fantastic and reliable shooter, but I have a few too many rimfire pistols at the moment. It makes a great suppressor host and training pistol due to it's lightweight. I'm in no hurry to sell so please be reasonable with your offers.

Modifications:
Tactical Solutions 4.5" Fluted Barrel Threaded 1/2x28 (~2,000 rounds)
Tandemkross Hivegrip
Tandemkross Victory Trigger
Tandemkross Kanewolf Slingshot
Tandemkross Steel Hammer Bushing

These upgrades have fixed all of the common issues with the MkIII (hard to seat mags, poor trigger, hard disassembly/reassembly). The steel hammer bushing in particular made it 10x easier to take apart. It's not MkIV easy, but it's still much better!

The pistol comes with all original parts, 2 magazines, stock case, and documentation. I DO have the stock bull barrel and can include it in the sale at no charge, however with it being serialized, it would require two transfers.

I can meet at an FFL of your choice anywhere within 50 miles of Portland, OR. Buyer pays for transfer. I'm mostly interested in selling, but may entertain trades with cash on my end/your end (9mm pistols with threaded barrels, .22 rifles with threaded barrels).

IMG_20200327_172213.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.