JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Southport, CT --(Ammoland.com)- Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE: RGR), announced today that for the first quarter 2012, the Company has received orders for more than one million units.

Therefore, the Company has temporarily suspended the acceptance of new orders.

Guess now I know why we couldn't get a GP100 in last month, shop said all the distributors were sold out. Obama already made it so I can't get the gun I wanted. :( :p *tongue in cheek*

Not quite sure how you guys are blaming this on the gov't....To me, it looks like they're pausing so they can ramp up manufacturing and be caught up instead of being behind five steps and not catching up.

Not that I like the guy but OBAMA nor the government are buying up all the firearms being made. Its the CHICKEN LITTLE PUBLIC that is running around trying to squeeze anything they can on the Credit card.

What I find so silly is that if the Worst case happens and somehow a President figures out how to make law and change the Bill of Rights without 38 states. And somehow confiscation is going to take place the more firearms you have the more you will lose. Unless you think the Blue helmets will be spending all their time dragging the lake bottoms LOL.

Not that I like the guy but OBAMA nor the government are buying up all the firearms being made. Its the CHICKEN LITTLE PUBLIC that is running around trying to squeeze anything they can on the Credit card

The sky is NOT falling! They sky is NOT falling! I just get gass from people that post all this fear mongering crappola. Any manufacturer, I repeat, ANY MANUFACTURER in any industry facing this kind of increase of orders beyond production capabilites will most likely suspend new orders until they can figure out what they need to do to ramp up production and determine how long it will take to fill their backlog.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top