Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger Suspends Orders!

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by biggie24420, Mar 24, 2012.

1. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

2. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

The only preparation I see here is the preparation for a recall! :laugh:

3. Dan-Dee Sales Inc

Dan-Dee Sales Inc Sweet Home, Oregon, United States Active Member

Welcome to another election/end of the world/prepper year. LOL

4. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

Southport, CT --(Ammoland.com)- Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE: RGR), announced today that for the first quarter 2012, the Company has received orders for more than one million units.

Therefore, the Company has temporarily suspended the acceptance of new orders.

5. Ding

Ding Lighter Side of Oz Active Member

So it has come to this. :paranoid:

6. 4570 Enfield

4570 Enfield Woodburn New Member

D@#$ ZOMBIES stock up on Hornaday quick. Buy a hipoint while your at it n some .223 were almost out cause of the war.

7. Misterbill

Misterbill Yakima County, Washington New Member

If I knew the black guy in the White House was going to cause all this ruckus, I would have switched my investments to publicly held gun companies in 2007. Wow, behind the curve AGAIN....:)

8. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

I was born in 1937 we had a different
    description back then.................

9. Lloyd Braun

Lloyd Braun Vancouver Active Member

im never gonna get a sr1911 at this rate

10. Wolfcry

Wolfcry Washougal New Member

Guess now I know why we couldn't get a GP100 in last month, shop said all the distributors were sold out. Obama already made it so I can't get the gun I wanted. :( :p *tongue in cheek*

11. hatchj

hatchj Milwaukie, OR Member

Not quite sure how you guys are blaming this on the gov't....To me, it looks like they're pausing so they can ramp up manufacturing and be caught up instead of being behind five steps and not catching up.

12. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

davidsons is out of everything as well

13. 81selfmade

81selfmade southern washington New Member

So I guess I'm either gonna have to get my rifle fast or wait another 2 damn months. This really sucks

14. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Not that I like the guy but OBAMA nor the government are buying up all the firearms being made. Its the CHICKEN LITTLE PUBLIC that is running around trying to squeeze anything they can on the Credit card.

What I find so silly is that if the Worst case happens and somehow a President figures out how to make law and change the Bill of Rights without 38 states. And somehow confiscation is going to take place the more firearms you have the more you will lose. Unless you think the Blue helmets will be spending all their time dragging the lake bottoms LOL.

15. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

The sky is NOT falling! They sky is NOT falling! I just get gass from people that post all this fear mongering crappola. Any manufacturer, I repeat, ANY MANUFACTURER in any industry facing this kind of increase of orders beyond production capabilites will most likely suspend new orders until they can figure out what they need to do to ramp up production and determine how long it will take to fill their backlog.