JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling my custom Ruger Super Redrawk pre-production "Alaskan" with 2 1/2" barrel, chambered in .454 Casull.

This gun has a bit of history. Before Ruger started producing the Alaskans in 2005, certain gunsmiths in Alaska used to cut down the early Super Redhawks to make the sought-after guide guns that would be carried in bear country. These guns were so much in demand that Ruger started producing them as the "Alaskan" after one of their executives was introduced to the custom guns during guided hunting trip in Alaska.

This revolver is one of the customized guns that someone spent a lot of money on. The gunsmith did a beautiful job of shortening the barrel to 2 1/2" and milling the muzzle end with a beautiful recessed bevel that is far superior to the "chopped off" appearance of a quick modification. This 2 1/2" frame-length barrel is far preferred to the custom models with shortened yet still protruding barrels. In addition to the barrel gunsmithing, a very nice set of fully adjustable sights was added with a nice gold dot up front, a big improvement over the factory ramp sight. Lastly, the gun has a beautiful one-piece Hogue Coco-Bolo wood grip which completes the custom fit and finish and ads a wonderful feel to the gun. I really like the character of the aged stainless steel patina finish of the revolver as well. The last difference on this custom Alaskan is the factory scope grooves, which are omitted on the post-2005 Alaskans.

This gun is chambered for .454 Casull and .45 Long Colt (a very nice lower recoil round).

I'm asking $750. Located in Silverton near Salem, happy to meet near Portland or Salem if that is easier.

Thank you!

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

FullSizeRender-4.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_9264.JPG

IMG_9270.JPG

IMG_9272.JPG

IMG_9278.JPG

IMG_9280.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.