JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Howdy,

Up for sale is the aforementioned revolver. I bought it recently to keep around as a bear gun, but now I need something a little more practical. Included are 36 rounds of Hornady XTP MAG, (20 240gr, and 16 300gr.) a bore snake, and the original box/manual/gun lock, etc. Asking 750. If you're looking to trade, I'm interested in a Glock 22 or 23 with some extra mags/goodies, etc. Pictures available here -

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm out in Astoria, and will drive as far as Portland, or the equivalent in a southerly direction if you're so inclined. Thanks.

I have a Glock 23 with many spare parts, an additional barrel in 9mm, many magazines in 40 and 357 sig (same mag with different followers, both feed 40 just fine), a couple of 9mm magazines in standard capacity and a couple 33 round capacity. Gun currently is wearing a trigger with a cross bolt safety, have two stock glock triggers. Steel guide rod installed, original plastic rod still in fine shape. Willing to add cash or perhaps another firearm to see you get a square deal. I think that the Alaskan is a pretty neat revolver. Please contact me if the gun is still available and you might be interested in making a trade. Thanks very much,

Hans ( 5 0 3 ) 9 six 9 - four three 7 7

I was hoping to hear back from you Monday or Tuesday if you wanted to make a trade for your revolver. I have not had a response from the private message I sent, and I'm back to work and out of town for a bit now, so a deal will not work out. Fortunately, a few people seem to have put private messages in front of mine, so it looks like you'll have some other good offers to consider.

Respectfully,
Hans

Hello all. Just got connection with the outside world again after a week at the Marine Corps paradise known as Camp LeJune. I apologize for the delays in communication, I'll reply to each of you shortly. Thanks Playboy for informing folks of my lack of Internet access.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.