JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I Really am going to miss the pistol....It is Incredibly accurate.
Shooting Randy Garretts 310 and 330gr Hammerheads Ive consitently done 5" groups @100yrds open sights from a rest...I also proved it to be a great hunter last year by dropping a nice bull elk . and (believe it or not) It has the same point of impact from 30ft to 100yrds...Even my buddy, who has witnessed it cant believe it.
anyway its a spectacular piece and will come with a custom crossdraw holster by Rusty Sherrick and a bullet slide.
Its worth every penny so I wont drop the price ( I actually dont even care if it sells) $1000

knives 005.jpg

knives 006.jpg

knives 007.jpg

and to sweeten the pot (believe it or not) It has the same point of impact from 30ft to 100yrds...Even my buddy, who has witnessed it cant believe it.

Well, it is a beautiful revolver. I am a fan.
However, unless the laws of physics have radically changed, it cannot have the same point of impact from 30 ft to 100 yards. It -may- have the same point of impact at those two points, but certainly not all the way -across- that range.
It's a very nice piece of equipment... and Good Luck With the Sale!

Take A drive....I will Prove it
I have shot this From a rest at 30ft/20yrds/30yrds/50yrds/75y and 100...the groups "aiming at the same point" range from a ragged hole at 20.....around 2-3 inches at 50 and 5-6 and some times much less( depending on me ) at 100
Quite frankly I dont understand it myself...If I had to guess i would say that the muzzle rize shooting these +p loads perfectly affects the trajectory of the round at the given distance giving it the appearance of the same POI

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.