Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger Super Redhawk 44mag 9.5"

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by kenwages, May 18, 2013.

1. kenwages

kenwages eugene, or Member

I Really am going to miss the pistol....It is Incredibly accurate.
    Shooting Randy Garretts 310 and 330gr Hammerheads Ive consitently done 5" groups @100yrds open sights from a rest...I also proved it to be a great hunter last year by dropping a nice bull elk . and (believe it or not) It has the same point of impact from 30ft to 100yrds...Even my buddy, who has witnessed it cant believe it.
    anyway its a spectacular piece and will come with a custom crossdraw holster by Rusty Sherrick and a bullet slide.
    Its worth every penny so I wont drop the price ( I actually dont even care if it sells) $1000

knives 005.jpg

knives 006.jpg

knives 007.jpg

madmax8899 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. madmax8899

madmax8899 albany oregon Member

Awesome piece! If I only had 1k it would be mine

3. PMB

PMB Vancouver, Washington Active Member

Well, it is a beautiful revolver. I am a fan.
    However, unless the laws of physics have radically changed, it cannot have the same point of impact from 30 ft to 100 yards. It -may- have the same point of impact at those two points, but certainly not all the way -across- that range.
    It's a very nice piece of equipment... and Good Luck With the Sale!

4. kenwages

kenwages eugene, or Member

Take A drive....I will Prove it
    I have shot this From a rest at 30ft/20yrds/30yrds/50yrds/75y and 100...the groups "aiming at the same point" range from a ragged hole at 20.....around 2-3 inches at 50 and 5-6 and some times much less( depending on me ) at 100
    Quite frankly I dont understand it myself...If I had to guess i would say that the muzzle rize shooting these +p loads perfectly affects the trajectory of the round at the given distance giving it the appearance of the same POI

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.