Ruger
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Would like to to trade for a shorter barrel .44 magnum Redhawk or larger cal revolver. Preferably a Ruger Alaskan miss the old one I had in .44 magnum,also prefer the balance of a shorter .44 mag vs the 9.5" barrel on this one.(should have never traded it away) Also open to S&W preferably in 6",4" or shorter.
Great shape original grips, no box.
Original owner put a box through it and called it quits and it shows.
Pelican case and ammo in photo not included. Prefer to keep my grips if you trade me another Ruger that doesn't have the same grips mine does.

Prefer to use Sunset Firearms for transfer.

Edit 10/2/2020 : Shot it last Saturday, I see why people like the long .44 mags, recoil is pretty tame compared to the shorter barrel .44 mags, I do still prefer the shorter barrel .44 mags though. Very accurate gun, will place all your rounds in group with touching holes if the shooter does their part.

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom