JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
got this gun on a trade, and its not my cup of tea, just thought it would sell more then the other gun I had for sale...

FTF deal in and around Roseburg OR.

looking to either sell or trade.

most guns are considered with a fair enough deal

also trying to sell the scope seperately given it is this much new:

https://secure.tcarms.com/store/black-finish-2-5x-7x-variable-recoil-proof-scope-cat-no-8315.html

gun only

CASH $500 FIRM - trade for AR? 1911? or?????

With Scope - $600 FIRM or trades for? these regularly sell for upwards of $650-800.

scope is available seperately for $180 cash. or trades for 22 pistols (semi-auto)

DONT BE AFRAID TO MAKE AN OFFER!

gun has low round count, a action job, and overal a very smooth trigger in SA and DA.

IMG_3756.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

WOW that is a great package. Great Price! I have to pass. I am still going to look for the 9mm package and a 22 auto.
Good Luck with this trade. this should not last long.

BUMPED.

revised price to $550 for the gun OBO and $675 with the scope

1911 trades, XD9 or 45 5" barrel and cash?

send offers, the 44 mag is nice, just not what I am into...

Mulies = Mule Deer, A South-East Alaskan Mammal not much bigger than 150LBs, but good eats. By using a scoped .44 mag and keeping it tucked away in a shoulder rig, you get good use of both hands when scaling tall hillocks with substandard under-brush, plus it keeps fairly dry from the SE constant drizzle. Just an all round good set up for a stalk and shots under a 100 yards. PMC Starfire was the best expansion round in the mid 90's when I last used one.
Cheers!
Scott

thanks for the info scott! so your basically saying its what the locals call food...

supernova and harris? what barrel length and sights?

apparently the recession now has its grip on the gun market... this would already be gone for over $700 easy about a month or two ago.

such is life and everything.

my price has been adjusted lower slightly, and I am open to offers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.