JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
5 1/2" barrel,Hogue and original wood grips, like new condition

$525 OBO PRICE REDUCTION and ammo added: 10rnds 44mag,40rnds 44spc handloads,100rnds of 44spc cowboy action. Also a Blackhawk RH holster

Will trade for:
9mm, 40s&w,45acp, 357 mag, or varmint caliber rifles.... OBO +/- cash
Text 541 two94 2464 Ruger 44.JPG
IMG_0279.JPG

Last Edited:
OK, here are some photos. My error, it is a 3X9 Bushnell Banner scope. It is a 772 series tang safety and not pristine for sure but a good piece that has not been abused. I have no idea of the round count. I don't text so PM or phone is the best way of communication. I would offer $100 and the rifle and we both take care of our respective legal fees.

MVC-073S.JPG MVC-074S.JPG MVC-075S.JPG MVC-076S.JPG MVC-077S.JPG MVC-078S.JPG MVC-079S.JPG

do you know the history, how much use it's had etc. It appears to be an older gun(red butt pad), does it have the adjustable trigger, and what condition is the bore? I see the scope as a throw away, and the exterior as a candidate for CeraKote, but I'm interested. What are you asking for it?

I don't know any of the history. The bore looks good to me but I have 73 year old eyes. I agree with your assessment of the exterior condition, used but not abused and CeraKote would really enhance the piece. Yes, the scope is a throw away but it is there so I will leave it there for the new owner to deal with. No adjustable trigger. I have $450 OBO thus my offer of the Rifle and $100 for your Blackhawlk. It is a 772 series serial number and a little research would tell the vintage.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top