JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Sold to a friend of a friend. :)

This was a grail gun of sorts. I had one years ago and wanted to replace it, so that's what this was. However an actual grail gun has come up so this one must move on.

1979 manufacture date. It's in great shape and has no holster wear. The turn line isn't too bad, the bluing is very good and there aren't any major dings, chips or scratches. Any flaws are strictly minor.
The grips are new "Magna Tusk" synthetic aged ivory grips.
I'm including the pictured NOS Ruger holster I bought years ago for just this pistol as part of the deal. (I just checked the Ruger website, these sell for $54.95 on sale.)
It had Pachmayr rubber grips on it when I got it and those go with it. There's no box or any of that stuff, just the gun & holster.

Reduced to $450. Grants Pass

DSCN0619.JPG DSCN0620.JPG DSCN0621.JPG DSCN0622.JPG DSCN0623.JPG

Last Edited:
With Buffalo Bore 125gr. HCFN's it's a pretty fast and lethal defensive round but it really shines for varmints. :cool:

I love mine but I load 125gr Sierra FPHP (a slug designed for a 30-30 flat point with a nice Hollow point) One of the most accurate handguns I have ever shot.

The only reason I'm selling it is to pay for a used Vaquero Bisley in .45 Colt that I spotted. It will be my only single action so I want one I've coveted. I can't afford an original Colt Bisley, so this will do nicely.
I prefer the Bisley grip over the plowhandle as well as the lower hammer spur. It just seems to work better for me. I don't do SASS or anything like it so this is just for indulging a dream from my 1950's cowboy show Saturday mornings.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.