JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$280
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
oldie but goodie. I am pretty sure this is the Standard model (fixed sights). and I think serial number puts it around 1978. Check out the pictures - they show the wear in the finish - this one isn't cosmetically perfect. It's mechanically good shape.

the magazines - don't recall exactly - it came with the Mk I magazine. The other two are Mark II I think - not sure why I have them, not sure they are interchangeable....

I am not original owner. Bought it 10 or so years ago. Put it away. My 22LR gun is my ruger 10/22.

I'll take a stab at a price - open to reasonable offers. $280, cash. Meet me locally in Hillsboro area. I prefer a cut above pawn, but open to other local FFL shops.

Message me with any questions, and to discuss offers.

ruger mk1 8-2.jpg
ruger mk1 7-2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That's actually a Standard model, very commonly but mistakenly called a Mark 1. The actual Mark 1 has adjustable sights.

The Mark 2 magazines work fine. I prefer them in my Standards, by far over the original magazines. I have my original Standard model that I bought used at a garage sale in the '80s. Untold thousands of rounds through it, and it still shoots like a new one! I love the old Ruger Standards. :)

That's actually a Standard model, very commonly but mistakenly called a Mark 1. The actual Mark 1 has adjustable sights.

The Mark 2 magazines work fine. I prefer them in my Standards, by far over the original magazines. I have my original Standard model that I bought used at a garage sale in the '80s. Untold thousands of rounds through it, and it still shoots like a new one! I love the old Ruger Standards. :)
Thanks!! I'll update the ad

Yup, MKII mags can swap the button to the Standard side.

I need this like a hole in the head, but I am interested.

PM sent

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.