JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Due to a piece of crap pc quiting on me, I now must sell some of my toys to buy a new pc. I have a Stainless GP-100 4" 357, I also have a Stainless Ruger Redhawk 7 1/2" 44 magnum. Also included in the package are 2 boxes of 38 ammo, 32 rounds of 357, 1 box of 44 remmington, speedloader, and a new in the box KleenBore cleaning kit for the 44. The Redhawk also comes with brand new scope rings, and 3 sets of grips. I want to sell this if possible as a complete package. I'am asking just slightly under what I paid for everything. The 357 came from AndyH, and the 44 came from Backpage. I'am asking $1000.00 for everything. Both guns are in beautiful shape. Thanks for looking....

well, you waited just a bit too long. I've recently bought Ruger stainless Security Six in .357, and Super Redhawk in .44 Mag..... so I'm fresh out of that market. If still available, I may know someone interested in the .44 Redhawk........

unfortunately my pc breakdown was un predictable, otherwise these toys would remain in my safe. I prefer to sell together but will entertain all seperate offers till I make a deal. Thanks

Sounds good very interested. Just to be honest I wasnt thinking about a laptop. Just wanted a desktop. Reading the reviews on your pc, only complaints I have seen are...battery only lasts 45 min to an hr. some of them have problems playing the blu ray dvd, and you have to pay an extra amount to have it fixed. some other misc. crap. but looks like a great pc. Just wasnt prepared to spend a grand on a new pc. I know yours is worth more and I do appreciate the offer I just still have not decided. I allways make hasty choices then regret them later. Just wanna make sure I want that much computer. thanks....

Cool, just wondering. By the way, Ive used the disk drive in it, and havent had any problems with it at all. As far as the battery is concerned, when I used it, I treated it as a desktop, and had it plugged in while using. The few times I had it unplugged, it did only last about an hour, hour and 20 mins. But if you figure you are getting the performance of a desktop, from a laptop, its understandable that the battery would drain faster than a smaller laptop. But the easy fix for it is to get the extended life battery, the only reason I didnt is because like I said, I had it plugged in and stationary 99.9% of the time. Anyways, no problems or glitches, and if it ever has any in the next 2 years, Best Buy will repair or replace the computer at no cost to you. Didnt pay $400.00 for a warranty for nothin! But its a great computer, it just too much for me, and its a spare. If you dont take it, Ill probably put an ad up here for gun trades and see what happens. Thanks jack!-tree

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top