JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
243 Winchester
City
Albany
State
Oregon
SOLD

20181224_195857.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If you dont find what you want in a bit, give me a cash price. Been looking for one for my wife. The only thing I have to trade right now is my camo 870 20g that I have listed. I am in Albany so it would be easy.

Thank you both. I suppose I could sell it for whatever it would cost to get me into a similar stainless 270. Doesnt have to be a ruger zytel just not a budget gun. An avg stainless hunting rifle, rem 700, ruger m77, win m70, weatherby vanguard ect. I'll do some research and get back to you both.

So I did some research, found 2 of my rifles on gunbroker ranging from 860 bucks to 1100. They are both in as new condition. Mine is more used than theirs. I also checked out stainless ruger, rem, weatherby, and winchesters. Seems that I could get into an avg stainless for about 600 bucks. Being that my rifle isnt as new as the ones I found on GB I'd take 600 if you really wanted to buy me out. I'd throw in 4 boxes of ammo for this price.

I will take it. I am in a small water systems class until 4 today but will be able to check messages.
I do have a Ruger m77 mkii in stainless with the I think it is a Hogue stock but it is 30.06. I have 2 of them so letting 1 go would be ok. Will send a pic soon

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.