JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Originally Posted by billstaf
I have an SR9c too. Love that gun and it is my everyday carry piece... So far the Ruger has eaten everything else I've put through it...The gun has the best trigger I've ever shot. Ruger hit a home run with the SR9c.

Total double triple ditto. It's been my EDC for about 2yrs now, all the time, everywhere. I've put about 3k rounds through it & bought it used; I think I've had maybe only 1 or 2 FTF or FTE events, and that was with super cheap reloads. Man I love the trigger. The only tiny issues I have with it is that the serrations are sharp enough to slice callouses off your fingers (I keep meaning to dremel-smooth 'em... probably take a whole 45 seconds!), ha I should post this silly little video I made of me peeling spuds with the slide
:s0114:. And I wish it had a proper slide release, instead of a just a slide lock, you know? But those are totally minor issues, I love the thing.

Hey and 007, are you Irish too? Tuigim tú Gaeilge? 'Cos friends back in IE are the only people I've ever heard say 'cool beans'!

just picked up this after selling my beretta px4 ... this one is for the wife ($450 out the door) brand new . had her strip it, clean it , oil it , and then rack the slide 500 times and action the trigger 200 times ( with the mag in) boy is her thumb sore lol .. this weekend we go shooting

aaahhhhhh .. just broke in the two tone sr9c :) 100 rounds flawlessly just like the first one :) and it shoots right where ya want it out of the box same with the hornady critical "duty"