JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Ruger SR9c with less than 50 rounds down range. In those, I haven't had a malfunction of any kind. This piece is mint and comes with a CT laser, 3 10 rd mags, 1 17 rd mag w/grip extender, a Ruger Mitch Rosen Holster (accommodates the CT laser), the original case/paperwork, and a nice 5.11 Tactical OD pistol case. I think the trigger is nice and it is a pleasure to shoot. Very accurate.

I have removed the mag disconnect so it can be dry fired and it is included as well if it ever needed to be re-installed. I need to get $500 for the package and I am not considering any trades. I'm available to talk by phone, if you want you can pm me your number and I'll give you a shout.

Prefer FTF in the Eugene/Springfield and surrounding areas. Must have valid ODL and a current CCW would be nice but not required. Will provide bill of sale. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Kevlar

IMG_0506.jpg
IMG_0507.jpg
IMG_0508.jpg
IMG_0509.jpg