1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Ruger SR9c with extras.

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by TKevlar, Feb 21, 2012.

1. TKevlar

TKevlar Eugene, Oregon, United States Active Member

I have a Ruger SR9c with less than 50 rounds down range. In those, I haven't had a malfunction of any kind. This piece is mint and comes with a CT laser, 3 10 rd mags, 1 17 rd mag w/grip extender, a Ruger Mitch Rosen Holster (accommodates the CT laser), the original case/paperwork, and a nice 5.11 Tactical OD pistol case. I think the trigger is nice and it is a pleasure to shoot. Very accurate.

I have removed the mag disconnect so it can be dry fired and it is included as well if it ever needed to be re-installed. I need to get $500 for the package and I am not considering any trades. I'm available to talk by phone, if you want you can pm me your number and I'll give you a shout.

Prefer FTF in the Eugene/Springfield and surrounding areas. Must have valid ODL and a current CCW would be nice but not required. Will provide bill of sale. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.