JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

Hi, for sale is a literally like-brand new ruger sr9c. It Only had 17 rounds through it (1 clip) and has sat in the safe ever since. Comes with all original accessories such as case, two oem mags, lock, etc. This is the two tone version with stainless slide. I will include one box of 50 target rounds with purchase. Gun is mint and looks as if it were brand new. It was purchased early in this summer (June 2011).

The only trade im interested in are newer .44 , .454 and .500 revolvers where i will add cash. Im really holding out for. Smith wesson .500 though. Ftf deals only with oregon residents only, I will require a Valid Oregon's Driver's license for my convenience. Thank you for looking and pics soon to come.

Price is $400. Located in Portland / Gresham area.

So that Jei_A doesn't have to break the rules by responding, himself, on the thread before 7 days...

A safe bet would be that Rip City is Portland, referring to the Trail Blazers' moniker of the city.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.