JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which would you suggest I pick up tomorrow?

• Total voters
Reactions
I am going to pick up either the Ruger SR9c or the SIG P250sc (two-tone) tomorrow. I just can't seem to decide which. I will probably own both before it is over but I can only get one tomorrow.

Which would you vote for to pick up tomorrow?

I would go with the sig - then again a friend is quite a smith that has worked for SIG in the past and would no doubt tune it up to perfection if I (or he for that matter) had the slightest issue/complaint about it.

I want you to get the Ruger SR9c so that you can wring it out and give us a field report! It is much less expensive, and reported to have a much improved trigger over the SR9. It's on my short list too..........................elsullo :D

Hah like I've mentioned here before, an SR9C is my daily carry-- but I did not vote for either :eek:, only 'cos I've never handled or shot the P250SC.
I really really like my sr9c but my choice was all about trigger feel, price, and reputation. PBP, like in another thread you put up today, I think the modularity of the SIG sounds pretty danged sweet & having all metal rails on a polymer frame does just seem like a good thing. 'Course that being said, my sr9c has been 100% with a whole lotta rounds down the pipe... and the price was crazy good.

*cripes how I do go on...* Now I'm gonna have to go check out the SIG :rolleyes: And hey elsullo, let's go shootin' and you can try out my sr9c!

I have the Sig P250sc in 9mm and carry it everyday OWB and don't even know it's there most of the time. Shoots well, very happy.
Tried the 250 in compact, both 9 and .40 in the same spot and they're too top heavy(more ammo in the mag).

I did end up getting the Ruger. I passed on the SIG because it had the old internals. I will probably still get it if I manage to sell the XD-40SC I have listed though.

I hope a thoughtful review will be forthcoming. I really miss my SR9 and would consider getting the SR9c if the opportunity presented itself. The only thing I'd like to see improved/fixed is the mag release. On my SR9 the release was stiff and seemed to get worse with use. Lemon or or design flaw?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top