JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Found a new gun so selling an old gun :) Got a nice condition SR9C 9mm here. I bought it used(no idea of previous round count) and put 300 flawless rounds through it. Looking for a FTF transaction in the Clackamas area. The ONLY trade I would consider is for a Walther PPK. I have two prices for the gun: $400***SOLD*** gets the gun, box, one 10rd mag with extra bottom plate, one 17rd mag with grip adapter, and Fobus holster. For $75 ***SOLD***more, I have two more 10rd mags(only one more bottom plate) and one more 17rd mag. Not breaking up mags untill gun has sold.
View attachment 143994
View attachment 143995
View attachment 143996

Great price for an underrated gun. Just shot one of these yesterday for the first time.

Pretty impressive accuracy and trigger for the price point. Somebody is going to get a nice package.

if you dont sell the 17rd mags with the gun let me know and i will take them.

this is a great gun guys. i own two and is my primary carry piece. I also shoot the standard sr9 in Competition..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.