Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger SR9C in Clackamas area

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Bill Siegle, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Bill Siegle

Bill Siegle Oregon Active Member

Found a new gun so selling an old gun :) Got a nice condition SR9C 9mm here. I bought it used(no idea of previous round count) and put 300 flawless rounds through it. Looking for a FTF transaction in the Clackamas area. The ONLY trade I would consider is for a Walther PPK. I have two prices for the gun: $400***SOLD*** gets the gun, box, one 10rd mag with extra bottom plate, one 17rd mag with grip adapter, and Fobus holster. For $75 ***SOLD***more, I have two more 10rd mags(only one more bottom plate) and one more 17rd mag. Not breaking up mags untill gun has sold.
    SR9C1_zps23a29eff.jpg
    SR9C2_zps3d836994.jpg
    SR9C3_zps2a79bde0.jpg

Lebowski and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Lebowski

Lebowski Greater PDX Active Member

Great price for an underrated gun. Just shot one of these yesterday for the first time.

Pretty impressive accuracy and trigger for the price point. Somebody is going to get a nice package.

3. nwdrifter

nwdrifter troutdale oregon Active Member

if you dont sell the 17rd mags with the gun let me know and i will take them.

this is a great gun guys. i own two and is my primary carry piece. I also shoot the standard sr9 in Competition..

4. shanesdentist

shanesdentist SE PDX New Member

Pm Sent

5. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

Any mag. loader??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.