JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I bought this full sized Ruger Sr9 a couple of months and have not had a chance to fire it, so it is like NIB. It has two 17 round mags. and alas it looks like we will be moving back to California to be near the grandkids so all the hi-caps have to go.

If you have been thinking about buying one of these great (Made In America) guns here is the deal not to pass up. I paid $399. + !0. for the state = $409. I would like to get $400. out of it so I am throwing in two fifty round boxes of Remington 115 GR MC. Bi-Mart special cost of $12.50 each. My total investment $434. Your cost $400. What a deal; a new pistol with 100 rounds of target ammo for less than you could get it in a gun shop.

I live in the country between Albany, Scio and Lebanon and will meet a buyer in either of those towns. CHP holders preferred but over 21 and Oregon I.D. mandatory. I will have a bill of sale for each of us to sign which states that it is my legal property to sell and that the buyer swears that he/she is not prohibited in any way from buying a firearm.

Call me on my cell if you would like to buy it. Ben @ 541-223-2439

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top