JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i have a two month old ruger sr9 in all black. gun has 50 rds through it and a trigger parts polish. it ran flawlessly and shot very nice, but it doesnt fit my wifes hand as she thought that it would. this pistol is in like new condition, it comes with two 17rd mags, a basic kydex owb belt holster, and the original box and all the regular stuff that comes with a new pistol. again this pistol is perfect condition just not what my wife was really wanting. please feel free to ask questions. as usuall i will need to see a wa id, and cpl and prefer a simple bill of sale for my records only

price is 325.00 obo and that includes 100 rds of my 147gr flat point idpa loads if you want them. they are very mild shooting.

as far as trades go, i'm looking for ar parts, glock gen 4 17/19/26 and maybee more, worst i can do is say no and i can add cash to the right deal.

th_IMAG0278_zpsb842b118.jpg th_IMAG0277_zps3f8919fa.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top