JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PRICE REDUCED!!!

I'd like to get $450 for the package deal or $350 just the gun. Comes with two factory mags 17rd, case, mag tool, manual, etc. Whatever comes in the factory box you know. I'd guess it's cycled about 350-500 rounds through it flawlessly. This is a pre-recall gun so if you are worried about that know that you will have to send it to Ruger for the recall work (which is a trigger mod to prevent it from firing when thrown at the ground). I don't throw my guns on the ground so I wasn't worried about it. :D I don't think there is a mark on it. We just took it out of the safe, fired it, cleaned it, placed it back in the safe, and repeated. It's never been carried.

FTF sale only! You can as an added bonus shoot it before you buy it if you like. I have my own pistol range. Only serious buyer will be allotted this privilege, this isn't a come shoot my gun for free ad. ;)

It looks like this:

DSC01993.jpg

But that's not the actual gun. I stole that picture from Gunblast.

Let's see.....a NIB retail for this gun is $419 at my local gun shop, not including background check. Ammo is minimum $15 a box, times 7 boxes, is $105. You are looking at a value of $500+. Save youself $50+ and buy this......somebody. When you send it back to Ruger, they give you a complimentary magazine also. Nothing to lose!!:s0155:

Dave:)

Thanks Grassyman for your comments. That is kind of how I figured the asking price as well, though I do believe the savings to be a bit more generous then $50 +. I hope somebody buys this soon before I decide it's to much trouble to sell and/or decide to keep it.

Thanks Grassyman for your comments. That is kind of how I figured the asking price as well, though I do believe the savings to be a bit more generous then $50 +. I hope somebody buys this soon before I decide it's to much trouble to sell and/or decide to keep it.

You are correct, closer to $100.........in any case it's a heckuva deal.:) By the way, it is Gassyman!:D

Dave;)

You are correct, closer to $100.........in any case it's a heckuva deal.:) By the way, it is Gassyman!:D

Dave;)

You don't smoke the stuff, huh? :D

Sorry for screwing up your name Gassyman. No shrubbery smoking for me for the record.

Final offer $425 for the whole kitchen caboodle. No you can't have just the gun for $325. All or nothing sorry. $350 for just the gun.

Additionally I will include all my 9mm brass. I have quite a bit since my brother-in-law and father also shoot 9mm and have been out to my place to shoot quite a few times. I'd be guessing but I'd guess I have at least 1000 9mm brass, all once fired, I don't currently reload 9mm so it's just been piling up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews