JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is my Ruger Sr762, its chambered in both 762.51 nato and 308 win.
the gun comes with a vortex crossfire 2, 2-7x32 with the dead hold bdc reticle mounted on nikon p series rings, also comes with blackhawk 9-13 bipod with the traverse track, and a two pack of 308 snap caps, i also have all the boxes for the accessories paid about $2,000 for just the gun at cabelas a little less than a year ago
please feel free to contact me for more info and pictures i check my email constantly on my phone

-these are the specs straight from the ruger site
Ruger® patented chrome-plated, two-stage piston with multi-stage regulator provides a cleaner, cooler running, reliable firearm with superior operating endurance. The two-stage piston provides a smooth power delivery stroke to the bolt carrier.
The four-position chrome-plated gas regulator can be adjusted for optimum reliability and superior operating endurance. The gas system may be closed completely for manual operation during training or when using a suppressor*.
Six-position telescoping M4-style buttstock* is mounted on a Mil-Spec diameter tube.
Precision-rifled, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged Mil-Spec 41V45 chrome-moly-vanadium steel barrel ensures accuracy and longevity.
Fluted barrel (for reduced weight and improved barrel cooling) features an SR-556®/Mini-14®-style flash suppressor* mounted with a 5/8"-24 thread.
Round, smooth-sided Ruger® Lightweight Adaptable handguard with flattop receiver features a Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rail at 12:00 position that extends the full length of the handguard. Drilled and tapped for additional rails at the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions (two additional rail sections included), providing ample space for mounting sights, lights, lasers or other accessories.
Hogue® Monogrip® pistol grip* adds comfort when carrying or shooting.
Chrome-plated bolt and chrome-plated one-piece bolt carrier with oversized and radiused rear bearing surface.
Also Includes: three 20-round magazines*; soft-sided case; three finger-grooved rail covers
3944541_01_ruger_sr762_640.jpg 3944541_02_ruger_sr762_640.jpg

3944541_01_ruger_sr762_640.jpg

3944541_02_ruger_sr762_640.jpg