JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just seeing whats out there. Not looking to sell but if you have nothing to trade I understand if you would like to make an offer, but please don't be offended if I do not accept since I am not really looking to sell. I am not naming a sale price since I am not looking for a sale, please don't ask my bottom price, that's for the "WTS" portion of the forum.

I value this firearm at or near $1000 for trade comparison purposes. This is not a cash sale price.

This is a very low round count Ruger SR556E (same upper, lower, barrel, piston, fire controls, pretty much everything, but with a slim rail instead of quad rail and the folding sights are polymer instead of metal. I was told by the original owner less than 30 rounds were fired. I performed an in depth bolt/carrier/chamber/bore inspection, seemed very clean, no carbon stuck in the chamber grooves or radius on bolt or firing pin, no scratches from "cleaning". I completely believe the original owners round count to be true. The handguard does have a mild scratch near the receiver on the left hand side but nothing major or at all beyond cosmetic. It comes with everything in the picture, soft case, 4 mags, can add vortex crossfire and vortex 3x magnifier w/ swing mount for trading up.

I am really looking for a Colt M4A1 lower receiver in any functional condition.
NATO caliber Rifles, 9mm Glocks
High end optics, and IR (PEQ, DBAL)
Ban era colts (smallpin)
maybe a pair of stock non tacti-cool ak's

Make me an offer I will respond politely yes or no, thanks!

No Hunting guns, Revolvers (except a pair of old vaqueros) pump guns, .22 .380 .38 .40 .45

IMG_20160301_213442807.jpg IMG_20160301_213347857.jpg