JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale one very lightly used Ruger SR556CLA. This is the carbine version with integral flash suppressor, smooth modular handguard, fluted barrel, and Samson back-up sights. The rifle has 100 rounds through it and it cycles brass and steel case ammo equally well. This is a brand new rifle - the only mark on it is a bit of brass residue on the case deflector - this is perfectly normal and this mark appears when you fire the first shot. I have shown it clearly in the picture. There are no other marks of any kind on the rifle.

This is the lightest SR556 that Ruger makes - it weighs in a 7.14 pounds. The rifle features a short-stroke piston sytem, and it has performed perfectly - I have experienced no failures of any kind with this rifle. Rifle comes with soft case, lock, several aluminum modular rail pieces, and one Gen 2 PMAG. Please PM me with any questions and I will respond quickly.

I will need a bill of sale with your information to do the sale. If you have a CHL, I would like to see it. In the event, you are not an Oregon resident, an FFL transfer will need to be done. All laws will be obeyed.

Price to buy outright is $1200 FTF in Newberg/Sherwood/Tualatin area.

I would also do a partial trade for $775 and a Glock 19 Gen 4

I would also do a partial trade for cash and some decent brass cased .223/5.56x45 or .308 ammo

SR556pic01_zpsdcbd9a15.jpg SR556pic03_zps3da992cf.jpg SR556pic02_zpsc3248291.jpg SR556pic04_zpsaab50b3d.jpg SR556pic05_zps024fa31f.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.