JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Off the market.

Kicking around the idea of selling the AR. Bought it this past spring. Was really excited to have it. Shot it twice. I really love the thing, it shoots really nice. I just don't really see me using for much of anything. So, why not sell it and go get something(s) more likely to be used regularly.

Sale will include a Ruger SR556, full 16" barrel with removeable flash hidder, and all that comes with the rifle from the factory (carry bag, 3 30 round P-mags, Troy Flip-up sites, lock, box, manual, papers, yada, yada). Also included is a vertical fore grip (Troy Industries, I think), cheap red dot (if you do not want it I will keep it, but has no value added to price), and all the .223/5.56 ammo I have (4-500 rounds of PMC XTAC, Rem UMC, and MFS). Has fed all three types with out issues. But, again, the rifle isn't even broken in yet.

I am looking to get $1500, firm, for the lot. Not entertaining offers. One more thing, I will pay for transfer fee and background check at the Portland area FFL of your choice, up to $50 total. This is a condition of sale and is non-negotiable. I will also ship to your FFL and will cover up $50 of the cost. Considering that NW Armory is advertising the rifle alone for this price, plus BG check, it is a good price. I will be happy to let you shoot it before you buy, but only at an established range of your choice in/around Portland/Hillsboro/Clackamas Cty.

Photos upon request, or as soon as I get some up here.

Photos:

rugu2a2a.jpg

guhuduny.jpg

u7y6a4at.jpg

I will pay for transfer fee and background check at the Portland area FFL of your choice, up to $50 total. This is a condition of sale and is non-negotiable. I will also ship to your FFL and will cover up $50 of the cost.

Have to say I respect your obvious sense of responsibility in making sure the next owner of this firearm is above board. You, are my definition of a responsible gun owner/trader. Good luck on your sale.

Kicking around the idea of selling the AR. Bought it this past spring. Was really excited to have it. Shot it twice. I really love the thing, it shoots really nice. I just don't really see me using for much of anything. So, why not sell it and go get something(s) more likely to be used regularly.

Sale will include a Ruger SR556, full 16" barrel with removeable flash hidder, and all that comes with the rifle from the factory (carry bag, 3 30 round P-mags, Troy Flip-up sites, lock, box, manual, papers, yada, yada). Also included is a vertical fore grip (Troy Industries, I think), cheap red dot (if you do not want it I will keep it, but has no value added to price), and all the .223/5.56 ammo I have (4-500 rounds of PMC XTAC, Rem UMC, and MFS). Has fed all three types with out issues. But, again, the rifle isn't even broken in yet.

I am looking to get $1500, firm, for the lot. Not entertaining offers. One more thing, I will pay for transfer fee and background check at the Portland area FFL of your choice, up to $50 total. This is a condition of sale and is non-negotiable. I will also ship to your FFL and will cover up $50 of the cost. Considering that NW Armory is advertising the rifle alone for this price, plus BG check, it is a good price. I will be happy to let you shoot it before you buy, but only at an established range of your choice in/around Portland/Hillsboro/Clackamas Cty.

Photos:

rugu2a2a.jpg

guhuduny.jpg

u7y6a4at.jpg

PM sent.

Hey brother. I'm interested in your gun....I'm a law enforcement officer from the area, so you don't have to worry about it going to a felon. So your not willing to fudge on the price at all? Sounds like a fair deal, but it'd be a lot easier to pitch it to my wife it were lower. Thanks man. -Nate

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.