JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD....
Bought this brand new, only 40 rounds fired...in absolutely brand new condition. Comes loaded from the factory with carry case and 3 pmags. 16" barrel, 1 in 9" twist. I've added a Magpul ctr stock, different hanguards, aluminum enhanced trigger guard and a quick detatch single point sling mount. Equipped with a 31F ACOG($1000 new). Have all the original equipment as well. After i took it to the range I was able to remove the bolt and wipe it clean with my fingers because if the coating/material it's made from, it was amazing. This AR is absolutely loaded, troy battle sights, adjustable piston driven etc etc. I have more pics, but don't know how to delete old ones...any help out there?? I'm selling a few guns to fund another project, this is the nicest AR I've ever owned. $1950firm, I travel I-5 regularly. If you're in WA, I make it up thru Seattle often too. five four one 953 491zero.

Will consider partial trade for the right Noveske or LMT shortie upper.

If you travel to WA, make sure to use an FFL to transfer the gun for you. Face-to-face transactions are a felony.......<coctailer>

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.