JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
HOWDY.....IF YOU STILL HAVE THE RUGER, THEN AS LUCK WOULD HAVE IT,I HAVE A SIG SAUER250C that I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE, JUST LET ME KNOW. WE LIVE IN THE BORING/SANDY OREGON AREA.

REGARDS,
DENNIS

CALIBER IS 9MM,........WILL HAVE WIFE TRY THE PHOTO THING, WE ARENT MUCH GOOD AT...........HONESTLY IT IS SUPER CONDITION WITH MAYBE 20 ROUNDS RUN THRU IT.............JUST DONT LIKE THE LONG PULL...IF YOU SEEN THE GUN AND ARE WANTING ONE, YOU WOULD TAKE IT!

REGARDS
DENNIS

Dennis,

Are you still interested in trading your P250c for my Sr40c?? If so, how many mags does it have?? Would it be possible to meet in the middle somewhere since I live in Salem??

HOWDY
THE DRIVE TO SALEM DOESNT BOTHER ME AT ALL............ONLY PROBLEM[IF YOU CALL IT THAT] IS THIS OUTFIT CAME WITH ONLY ONE MAGAZINE, SIG MUST BE VERY HAPPY WITH THERES..........I HAVE A DOCTOR APT IN SALEM ON 5/4/15...........TIME IS APROX NOON........I HAVE NO IDEA OF YOU WROK SCHEDULE ETC. IF YOUR STILL HAVE INTEREST LET ME KNOW, MY APOLOGISES FOR TAKING SO LONG, BEEN A VERY BUSY WEEKEND.
REGARDS
DENNIS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.