JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've put about 800 rounds through it and I really like it. I don't want to sell but had an emergency and need some cash. It comes with the box, all paperwork, spent casing, 9 round mag, 15 round mag and even that useless lock they send with it. It's a very good carry weapon, a blast to shoot, and very reliable. I haven't had a single FTF or any other sort of malfunction. I like it so much I plan on buying another in a couple months when my finances allow and if you decide you don't want it, let me know and I'll buy it back around mid April.

Here's a few youtube videos. I should probably add that I have thoroughly cleaned this gun every time I have shot it and will include everything you'll need for cleaning. This is a smoking deal for this gun, it's in like new condition and it's very reliable. I haven't had one failure to fire, feed, or eject.

Ruger SR40c - YouTube
SR40c (Chapter 2) - YouTube
Gunblast.com - Ruger SR40c Compact 40 Caliber Pistol - YouTube

sr40c.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.