JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Be careful what you wish for. If you visit www.rugerforum.net you'll see a lot of complaints about the new Ruger SR22 pistol. It appears that Ruger needs to do some more quality control work before they rush a new product to market. I like all Rugers and I think they will get it all sorted out soon enough. The SR22 rifle should be available at just about any local gun shop. They have been around a while and seem to perform well.

Ruger has announced that they aren't taking any new orders for a while. Their sales have been phenomenal these last few years. It is causing them serious delivery problems. They lost a bunch of SR1911 sales because they couldn't fulfill orders fast enough. I know a lot of manufacturing companies would kill to have so many orders that they had to stop sales for a while, but that kind of success can come with a steep reputation cost if quality control suffers.

Very happy with the purchase. If anything I like that my ammo costs have gone way down when I go shooting.

Even better is that my wife enjoys shooting more now. It has more of a kick to it than you would expect but it's helped get her used to shooting and become a better shooter when she shoots her 9mm.

Those are pretty much all the reasons I'm looking to get this gun! Low cost shooting, good training gun, easy on the GF!

I bought one of the Ruger SR22 pistols and enjoyed it so much that I bought 3 more for my adult kids. Everyone who shoots it the thing falls in love with it. Next to my .45 Glock it is now my favorite handgun to shoot also. You will enjoy it when you get your hands on one. Good luck! -G

a friend brought a brand new one to the range baout 2 months back,ran great right out of the box.accurate once we got the sights adjusted..good thinking on that ,Ruger. I'd definately reccomend them,altho a little larger pistol would be easier to target shoot with,these are meant for up close and personal distances.

I bought one when it first came out and its fun to shoot. Ran hundreds of rounds through it. The only problem I had was an ammo problem, remingtons .22 ammo exploded in the chamber. Now I only use federals and cci ammo in it.

I bought one when it first came out and its fun to shoot. Ran hundreds of rounds through it. The only problem I had was an ammo problem, remingtons .22 ammo exploded in the chamber. Now I only use federals and cci ammo in it.

Thanks to Varo at OKiiguns I think I've got my hands on one. It will be the second hand gun in the collection next to my
Sig SP2022 .40. Looking forward to trying out that Ruger! Everyone has great things to say about it.

i have also been looking at purchasing one ever since they came out. i like the feel of the sig mos in my hand, more fullsize, the walther and sr22 are a little smaller. ive heard great things about them, just havn't made up my mind yet. i would have already bought the sig if i hadnt heard about probs with ammo. supposed to be mini mags only. anyone else had any issues with the ruger and different ammo.

Be careful what you wish for. If you visit www.rugerforum.net you'll see a lot of complaints about the new Ruger SR22 pistol. It appears that Ruger needs to do some more quality control work before they rush a new product to market. I like all Rugers and I think they will get it all sorted out soon enough. The SR22 rifle should be available at just about any local gun shop. They have been around a while and seem to perform well.

Ruger has announced that they aren't taking any new orders for a while. Their sales have been phenomenal these last few years. It is causing them serious delivery problems. They lost a bunch of SR1911 sales because they couldn't fulfill orders fast enough. I know a lot of manufacturing companies would kill to have so many orders that they had to stop sales for a while, but that kind of success can come with a steep reputation cost if quality control suffers.

Haven't had any issues with mine. I find I'm using it way more than I expected I would. It's just so fun to shoot.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top