JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I haven't had trouble finding them at dealers, but I won't be old enough to buy one from an FFL for about eleven months.

I haven't had trouble finding them at dealers, but I won't be old enough to buy one from an FFL for about eleven months.
or legally for 11 months for that matter(atf watch theses forums) I would just wait till then and hopully you will find one there a hot seller right now!

State law allows for handgun ownership at 18 or above; it's only buying one from an FFL that the feds won't let me do until I'm 21.

It will be really hard for you to find someone here who will sell to any one under age, even if it is legal ( not saying it is, or is not.) Most people just want to be as careful as they can be.

To clear up any legal questions:
166.250 Unlawful possession of firearms.

(2) This section does not prohibit:
(b) Any citizen of the United States over the age of 18 years who resides in or is temporarily sojourning within this state, and who is not within the excepted classes prescribed by ORS 166.270 and subsection (1) of this section, from owning, possessing or keeping within the person's place of residence or place of business any handgun, and no permit or license to purchase, own, possess or keep any such firearm at the person's place of residence or place of business is required of any such citizen. As used in this subsection, "residence" includes a recreational vessel or recreational vehicle while used, for whatever period of time, as residential quarters.

But yeah, I understand that anyone selling a gun is going to want to be very careful about potential purchasers, and that some people won't even sell if you can't provide a CHL.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.