JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell my Ruger SR22. I picked up a Mark III recently, so I don't have much use for this one anymore. Comes with 2 10-round magazines (plus swappable baseplates), slim grip sleeve, lock, manual, and box.

This was sent back to Ruger for repair after a .22 case rim blew out in it while at the range, which had disconnected the slide stop spring and made the action very gritty. After the repairs, everything functions flawlessly, and the action is smoother than ever. I've included a pic of the packing slip Ruger sent back with it that details the parts they replaced.

Asking $200

IMG_20170619_191314316.jpg IMG_20170619_191614947.jpg

Last Edited:
Fun little guns, usually what I pack around the farm. Kids love it, reliable, easy to clean, lightweight and relatively accurate. Don't know how many 1000's of rounds I've put through it, I think I've only really cleaned it once, just keep it oiled and it runs. Good spare, great kids gun, excellent newbie teaching tool and pretty dang durable. GLWS

I've got one and love it. Kids love it too. Only problem is the magazines are small and can easily get misplaced. I lost two between the car seats. Bought two more. Found the ones I lost. Now I have five. Lol.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.