JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a gently used sr22 to get the wife and kids into handgun shooting. Looking to find one in the $275 price range. Would be open to a Mark II also if the price was right, but much prefer the sr22. Im in Camas but could travel a little bit for the right gun.Thanks!

Last Edited:
A mark 2, in the price range of $275.......................................you need to REALLY NEED TO re-evaluate! Ruger Mark 1's & 2's in .22 can bring and do bring and are bringing higher dollars than your amount. That lawyer krap has created one helluva of demand on Mark 1's and 2's

Good Luck.

A mark 2, in the price range of $275.......................................you need to REALLY NEED TO re-evaluate! Ruger Mark 1's & 2's in .22 can bring and do bring and are bringing higher dollars than your amount. That lawyer krap has created one helluva of demand on Mark 1's and 2's

Good Luck.

Thats true (especially the lawyer crap!) I'd really prefer the sr22 anyway for my use, but maybe I am being unrealistic. Thanks!

""Thats true (especially the lawyer crap!) I'd really prefer the sr22 anyway for my use, but maybe I am being ------------> unrealistic <----------- . Thanks! """

================================================

You're only 'unrealistic' because you are limiting your search to just your area .... which in this electric day and age, is not ----->realistic<------ .... :eek:) ..... sure it might cost a few more buck's....but damn Man....screw just your area you have the entire 50 states at your finger tips....or JUST A CLICK A WAY....

Wish we could just CLICK omamama away LOL LOL LOL

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.