JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
All the factory stuffs included. I'll toss in a brick of thunderbolts (500) for 280. I'm grabbing an M9A1 Inox compact and want to offset the cost. Heck now I have 4 of these and can't justify them all. Just grabbed a purple one for the woman. As you may have heard these run anything. Although the only thing I haven't tried is the thunderbolts lol. I have tried 8 other brands and its 100% reliable. Simply madness for a 22lr. $ 280 Terrible picture, but it is what it is. I have the box, zipper case mag extentions and x2 mags.

IMG_20130702_133013_389.jpg
I have to mention this is a first come sale. I won't hold this for anyone, if you want it i can meet at fishermans marine in tigard. Or if your a Portland guy I can do Burlingame freddys on barbur to be straight. No trades or deals. Text to setup a meet. 503 956 9004.

I ran three mags thru this pistol at TCGC. It is flawless and is more accurate than my GSG 1911-22. One ragged hole at 50ft (indoor rimfire range). If it was the threaded version I'd be buying it.

Pm replied. Hope she gets a good loving home. I'm trying to put 10,000 rounds through my first one. Im at 4k so far. This might take a while.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.