JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was at the range the other day and the ro said a walther slide broke in half!!! my guess is because its aluminum alloy and not aircraft grade like the sr22!!! the ruger sr22 p is my favorate and i will have one, ugly and all though not as ugly as the stripper burt!

LOL! To be clear, the original pics were of a HOT stripper. But once I had PMs saying how hot she was, can I meet her, etc (of course you can meet her, got a dollar hahaha), I decided to go to uglypeople.com and change it - so obnoxious of me I know.

Sadly, she did get fired from Club 205 because she decided to 'tell' the owner Steve there that she was going to Disneyland for a week. Since same owner has a line of nubile, younger, hotter 'ladies' waiting in the wings that wasn't such a smart move.

I think it is a thing of beauty. Any machine that works as well as the SR22 does is a beautiful thing to me. Over 600 rounds and only one FTF (didn't pick up a round from the mag) and that could have been the ammo (weak load). A certain Taurus PT 22 is similar in it's ability to take on almost all ammo. A couple more failures with the Taurus, but I was shooting some pretty crappy stuff. Hope you're happy with yours acp. Mine are great!!!

There are beautiful guns, ugly guns, and a WIIIIDE range of in-betweens that could be voted either way.
I don't think my Glocks are ugly, exactly, but they can't hold a candle to the gorgeous lines of a Beretta 84 or 92.

The SR22 ugly? If you say so. But to me, nothing comes close to the Fugly .22 Pistol honors awarded to the Neos. It's interesting that the same shop could produce the best- and worst-looking pistols out there (IMO), but that's the Italians for you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top