JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Considering it was the first time either one of them had ever fired a pistol or a rifle they did great. Freezing out, so lots of clothes, sorry.

Pics so it did happen! You the man! And the SR22 looks sweet! Better believe Im gonna own one!! To go with my P22 and the Keltec PMR30 I plan on buying. :) Oh did I mention Noisycow that you the man! ;)

th_VID00001.jpg

Don't really like the look or the point of it. With better options from Ruger for a .22 pistol I don't see why you would get one of these p22 look-a-likes.

And its even for the same price (+or- depending on model). Not to mention the Buckmark which is also awesome or even the SW22a.

I don't see a reason for this to exist

:huh:Guess folks don't need to understand the point of it. It will sell like hotcakes and continue to make the shareholders rich. I'm pretty conservative, but even I will end up with one of these.

And ugly? A mindless Glockowners-r-us site like this one, would profess any other plastic pistol as ugly? Best be looking in the mirror.:s0112:

WAYNO.:cool:

Saw one at the Hillsboro gun show for $319. Talked to another dealer who ha seen 2 of them and said trigger pull on one was growlie but the other was fine. Think I may wanna wait till production settles out the bugs a bit.

I Liked it!!! I will most likely get me one.

Last Edited:
OT - people here are polite. I changed the stripper pic to some female off an 'ugly people' website and no one said a word. LOL. That combined with the complimentary comments afterward, priceless.

has anyone held one? the grip is too small for adult hands so i'm guessing this will be a gun for the boy scouts. I'd rather go with the Walther.

I am a 10/22 fan, never could get into the mini 14, not even after growing up watching new episods of The A-Team, had a P89 that came with a car but it was way too big and bulky for a 9mm it also just screamed 1980's by the lame molding.

I pretty much lost all faith in them when I noticed a Ruger .177 pellet pistol at Wal-Mart, I was excited and eager to buy a pellet gun made in the same factory my 10/22's could have been made in, until I did a little research and discovered the .177 pistolas are made in Tajikistan, Turkmenistan or some other bottom step European sorry excuse of a nation full of living persons.

has anyone held one? the grip is too small for adult hands so i'm guessing this will be a gun for the boy scouts. I'd rather go with the Walther.

I am a 10/22 fan, never could get into the mini 14, not even after growing up watching new episods of The A-Team, had a P89 that came with a car but it was way too big and bulky for a 9mm it also just screamed 1980's by the lame molding.

I pretty much lost all faith in them when I noticed a Ruger .177 pellet pistol at Wal-Mart, I was excited and eager to buy a pellet gun made in the same factory my 10/22's could have been made in, until I did a little research and discovered the .177 pistolas are made in Tajikistan, Turkmenistan or some other bottom step European sorry excuse of a nation full of living persons.

I have the SR22 and my wife has the P22. I changed the SR22 grip to the larger one that comes with it and it fits similar to my XDM compact 40 (not a wide since it is a single stack obviously). My wife has the smaller back-strap on her P22 and it makes it a considerably smaller grip.

Thread necromancy! " I command thee, ARISE!"
rising-from-grave002.jpg

Yes, I have held one, see my review. I confess to having smaller, but thick hands. I am 5'7". The grip with the larger sleeve fits my hand nicely. I specifically avoided the Walther because so many people's reviews and reports mentioned it being ammo picky. The Ruger is NOT fussy at all. I like my pistol quite a bit.
Chris

rising-from-grave002.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews